Integrative lncRNA Solutions
We are dedicated to partnering with you to find the right solution or technology to suit your specific lncRNA project. We provide state-of-the-art, scalable, and affordable solutions including mass spectrometry (MS)- and next-generation sequencing (NGS)- based approaches that help scientists accelerate their lncRNA research programs.
Overview of lncRNAs
Long noncoding RNAs (lncRNAs) refers to a family of transcripts longer than 200 nucleotides without or with very low protein-coding probability. LncRNAs were once regarded as a transcriptional noise for a long time, however, emerging evidence suggests that they play an important role in the regulation of chromatin structure and gene expression and are linked to disease occurrence and development. For example, aberrant expression or dysfunction of lncRNAs lncRNAs may act as an active participant during tumor development by regulating cell proliferation, apoptosis, invasion and maintenance of stemness. Most lncRNAs are specifically expressed in a developmental stage specific manner, except some extensive and constitutive lncRNAs. lncRNAs are conserved in the promoter and exon region but the interspecies homology similarity is relatively low compared with microRNAs (miRNAs). About 4-9% sequence of the mammalian genome produces lncRNAs. However, we still know little about the functions of most of lncRNAs.
Characteristics of lncRNAs
- Most lncRNAs are specifically expressed in a developmental stage specific manner, except some extensive and constitutive lncRNAs.
- lncRNAs are greater than 200 bases, have promoter region, undergo alternative splicing, and most of lncRNAs have 5' caps and poly-A tails.
- Transcriptional factors can bind to the promoter of lncRNAs.
- lncRNAs show low interspecies sequence similarity but high conservation in function.
Our Solutions for Comprehensive lncRNA Research
We provide a wide range of MS and NGS services to help you achieve the following research purposes.
lncRNAs exert their biological functions by regulating the expression of target genes. We provide NGS and MS services to examine lncRNA targets including proteins, RNA sequences and chromatin.
Identifying the interactions between lncRNAs and proteins is important to decipher the functional mechanisms of lncRNAs. Our solutions include ChIRP-seq, CLIP-seq, RIP-seq, and ChIRP-MS.
We provide a full range of services, including RIP-seq, CLIP-seq, eCLIP, ChIRP-seq, and ChIRP-MS, to help you analyze lncRNA-chromatin interactions.
lncRNAs can regulate gene expression through RNA-RNA interactions. We provide RNA-seq, ChIRP-seq and ChIRP-MS for identifying RNA targets of lncRNAs and determining the lncRNA functions and underlying mechanisms.
lncRNA modifications play a vital role in epigenetic regulation. We provide a full package of services, including m1A-seq, 5mC profiling, m6A profiling, pseudo-seq and MS identification, with solutions tailored to your needs.
- Jiang M C, Ni J J, Cui W Y, et al. Emerging roles of lncRNA in cancer and therapeutic opportunities. American Journal of Cancer Research, 2019, 9(7): 1354.
- Peng S, Cao L, He S, et al. An overview of long noncoding RNAs involved in bone regeneration from mesenchymal stem cells. Stem cells international, 2018, 2018.
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.